- Mullin’s Butchers of Friary Street fresh pork shoulder or neck
- Jambalaya rice cooked to finish consistency
- Long slices of cucumber
- Diced onion or long cut scallion
- 25cm flour tortilla wrap
- Spicey ketchup, BBq sauce, Sweet chilli or other favourite dipping sauce
- Season, marinate or rub then slow smoke or braise pork until fall apart tender:
- Lay pork in a line completely across middle of wrap.
- Do same with rice, cukes and onion.
- Roll wrap to approximately 2 inch diameter
- Slice sushi style, turn on ends and arrange around dipping sauce