- Seafood of your choice(we use crayfish tails and prawns)
- Sliced smoked chicken or unsmoked
- Sliced Breagagh Valley andouille sausage or your favourite
- chilli sausage.approx.
- 1 litres chicken(or veg stock)
- On medium setting place 5 ounces warm stock in pan add 1.5 cups risotto, meats and fish.
- Stir slowly until rice has finished cooking and most of liquid absorbed.
- Try not to break up rice, overcooking will result in rice congealing.
- Serve in a shallow sloped bowl….Garnish with sliced scallion, parsley and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.